The IMP from Pulsar is non-contacting ultrasonic level measurement without compromise. The all-in-one self-contained units have the benefit of digital echo processing specially designed for IMP. IMP can be programmed via the integral keypad or using IMP PC, IMP’s specially designed software.
IMP is available in 3m, 6m and 10m versions, and each unit is configurable either as a 2 or 3 wire device.
IMP is also available as an Intrinsically Safe (I.S.) unit, with a distinctive black cap instead of green, meeting ATEX EEx ia IIC T4 and IECEx.
- Compact low-profile self contained intelligent level measurement
- Calibration without compromising IP rating
- Small 1.5″ entry thread (2″ on 10m version)
- Simple menu set-up
- High acoustic power with narrow beam angles
- 125mm deadband on 3m version
- Agitator avoidance as standard